In the webinar, we learnt about privacy online and how to stay safe and protected.
- When you have received a message/popup, make sure to check all the details (grammar, spelling, who it’s from, name etc) so you are sure that it’s a virus or not.
- If you have received a friend request from someone you know, make sure to check out their profile before accepting or denying the request.
- Scamming messages can come from anyone at anytime, even your friends.
- Don’t put your personal information online, these things are full name, age, where you live, what school you go to, address and personal photos.
- To avoid hackers, never share your password with anyone, even if somebody claims they will never hack into your account.
- Always use a strong password to protect you account.
- Whenever you are editing your profile, find a way to turn of your location/GPS tracking so hackers can’t find out where you are.
Pale Blue – Recalls
Sky Blue – Questions
Deep Blue – Insights
Black – Summary
This article was about the recent eruption in Hawaii.
Most of the volcanic activity was around/in the Leilani Estates and Lanipuna Gardens areas and towns.
Kilauea is the most active of the five volcanoes on the island and one of the most active volcanoes in the world. It has been erupting constantly for 35 years.
Many people were allowed to rush home on sunday to get pets and other valuable items.
Why did the person who was filming the video of their/a car getting crushed/consuming run away or not film at all?
How many homes were destroyed and how much land was covered in lava by the end of the eruption?
I understand that being in a place where an active volcano is present is very dangerous and could lead to your home getting destroyed.
This amazing creature is found in a special type of oasis’ in the desert, the pink lake.
Many people do not believe it exists due to it be shy and not showing itself to people often.
It’s blue and purple colours help it to blend into the glimmering water, it can even turn it’s colours into many different shades of pink to hide better.
It is able to transform into a tinier version of itself so it can hide away in the smallest of cracks in the rocks.
It’s main predator is the Bulti Fish. It will chase it’s prey into an area where it cannot escape and then eat it.